Tuesday, September 25, 2007

cREAtivITY, YOU! YES? NO?! no money!?!?!?!?okay..

You can't spell Creativity, with out.............slaughter???!?!?!?!?! Anyways I think you only creative when your on something, could be: Drugs, Coffee (Candra), pills, donuts, other foods, and hot sauce. Yes many things can get you to be "creative." But it take a true Psycho-path like here I think this person a creative ~a complete psycho-path.~ Those people are sure crazy-I mean creative. CREATIVE!!!! I guess that makes me really creative. Theres is no word for what I am.
Any ways The Article talks about the word "Creative" and how many people really know how and when to use them. I guess most of the creativity come for other people that inspires other people to do thing other people never do. Thats way there are so different from other thing and some people can never get that in their thick skull. So, no matter where you are and what you do that might be the same, IT GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!! so stop trying to be different, its giving me a headache.



Don't with me
can you see
theres nothing
left in me

Woe is me

1 comment:

Candra said...

Don't with me?What's that suppose to mean?Don't with me?heh heh heh.Not cool you put my name there you mattel fan!