Thursday, September 20, 2007

Interview with a Vampire, NOT!!!!!!

I can’t wait for my interview, I’m going to be all sweaty, nervous and also very twitchy. Not! I don’t know, what might be my interview would be like. Don’t know what lurks in my job.
Anyway, about the article “What’s new, Interview,” whoa-wha-whoa-whoa-whoa. Talks about what the boss or some type of super-visor, and how they’re cracking down on crazy kids, aliens. Just kittens. It really talks about tips and stuff not to do in a interview useless you’re really sad. For example, when they ask you a question, just be you’re self, and really show some patience. And then, and only then, will they throw you a bone.


This is Invader Sir, (s)AIN'T bRANDON Signing off

1 comment:

prpmeetsgbk said...

LOL, cool blog, even thought I barely know what your saying....and you took my 'signing off' thing, DIDN'T YOU!! *looks at you evilly*


X to the O

Brandi