Monday, September 24, 2007

Read me complaining, again and again and again, old man

Yes! After everyone said I will never learn how to read or tie my shoes, or even wear make-up or try on high heels. WELL I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........maybe not that last two. But still I have dreams
I read an article, but it has nothing to do with what I just, but how ever! It talks about a career I've been searching for I always want to make some toys because I know it fills children hearts up with ~DOOM~ Love........... that, and I always wanted to work with Tim Burtonwhoooo!!!. I hate it when I get off subject. Anyways The most popular collage majors are Business and Psychology. And yes making and designing toys does require a major Psychology degree. Same with, if you want to work with horses, you need some type of degree. Whether it is training it or treating it or even grooming it. Most jobs now days require a degree



Theres not word for my feeling
what I want to do to you
There not person screaming
louder than you do

See me
Kill me
as long as I get to be you
Need me
Thrill me
Its the only thing I want to do

10 9
Takes all whats mine
8 7
as soon as we get to heaven
6 5
be the queen of my hive
4 3
please be with me
2 1
Now who's having fun

2 comments:

prpmeetsgbk said...

Yup I would, a necromancer! :D

Are you sure you don't do the last two, cause' Candra says you do! lol!

X to the X on your face

Brandi

Candra said...

What?I don't know what you're talking about just numbers.I like the nursery rhymes better.More catchy.Ohh sorry I told her She was curious then...(yeah yeah)...