Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ecology by DESIGN....................freaks

.....Earth-friendly clothes, I thought that was the same thing as a birthday suit, yes? Anyway this chick, Jenny Hwa, owns a women's clothing that helps the planet. Which is made out of bamboo. Wouldn't that very itchy? That would suck if a panda saw you wearing that. tsk tsk tsk tsk. It's a good way of business and helping the planet, but its needs alot of help. People now days aren't the same anymore.........I miss the 1950's. So very much. If there is one set of clothes that needs to be destroyed, it those freakin' tripp pants. Or "Gothic" pants. There nothing Gothic about them. There just baggy pants with a crap load of pockets.....freaks.... Anyway I don't think people know the true meaning of the word Gothic. Well not these days.
Anyway Jenny Hwa, Best person in the world. And freakin' smart


Captains log !):@!...~10:21, if your that tarded~




Kill me I'm dead
Love me I'm hated
Can you see
what inside my head

Remember me I'm forgotten
ignore me I'm noticed
Where can you feel
the heart that isn't in

Show me I'm hiding
Depress me I'm happy
Kiss me and so stop
me from lying

Find me I'm Lost
Steal me I'm boughten
look away cause
I'm as pretty as a moth

Go away from me I'm already here
Want me I'm needless now
time me I'm already late
...................

3 comments:

Candra said...

Okay you should wear the clothes. I'd love to see Cody knaw on you That would be freakin hilarious! hahahahahhahahahahahah WWF!

(?),me

prpmeetsgbk said...

1950s!?! You're OLD!!! and I bet it was you who are mean to PANADAS!!!

lol!

5 out of 5 stars!

X to the O
Brandi

Lissy said...

yeah I enjoyed reading your little article thingy.
Its good i can not agree
more.