Thursday, October 4, 2007

Alison Walsh ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Reader of sanity
I have just read a story of a girl with no life. But it's the best life ever! Working in the middle of New York ~time square~ Having a system where people are following you. ~she doing a better job than I am~ And a job with no, physical contact with people. BEST JOB EVER!!!! ~plus that she's hot!!!! EH!!!~ Just kittens, I don't like anything from this world.
Anyways, This chick ~Alison Walsh~ is a producer and a programmers of a web site called TheN.com or something. And she is alway online, fixing or updating the news, pop quizzes and other stuff that I can't remember. Plus tax, she in the greatest city in the world! right in time square, a few blocks from TRL ~what the hell is that anyway?~
BEST JOB EVER!

p.s.
I love her glasses. Their great.

Captains log
10:26



Roses are red
Violets are blue
I can't love you
Cuz your already dead

No comments: