Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where do I go with..-oh, forget it

I love speeches and debating. Their so much fun, especially when I don't know what I'm talking about. I like it because all you do is argue and ~Bleep~ about things that might be pretty damn stupid. YEah, especially the debating part. Where two people are just talking smack about each other. And at some point "Only one, will win the title of the belt!!!!!!.......hehehe that was funny
Now face the doom of this long blog......~I tried to make it short~

Government-You need Bachelor's degree and a Master's Degree
~damn, so the government is really smart~

Acting- You need High school diploma, Associate Degree, and Bachelor's degree
~So does this mean all those kids on T.v and movies are super smart or something?~

Sales- You need Associate degree, Bachelor's degree, and Master's degree
~And I thought you just had to be street smart to sell stuff~

Broadcasting- You need just a Bachelor's degree
~HA!~

Law- Doctoral Degree
~I don't think I'll ever be in law~

Speech writing- Just a Bachelor's degree
~yes!~

Library- You just need Master's degree
~hmmm......I better start now with my D&D~

Public Relations- Just a Bachelor's degree again
~(no comment)~

Counseling- You need a Master's degree and a Doctoral degree
~huh.......I'm always there and I never see anything like that there~

and Finally.......wait let me catch me breath........whoo!
Corporate Trainer- Just another Bachelor's degree
~I have no idea what this even is~

No comments: