Friday, October 5, 2007

Home-Work

Jacqueline Colligan is hard working woman who finds herself always on the go. Rushing through traffic and always worried about the safety of her child.
But fear not, there are times when she isn't even outside. She has a part time job as a Telecommuter. There she can work at home. Which is "safer"

More Companies Step up
The Telecommuter has been around since the 1980's and has been increasing since the last six years. More companies are realizing that more people enjoy working at home. And not having to worry about the danger that lurks around, or the gas prices that are just crazy, not ever being late or even missing days when your child is sick.

Who should work at home?
~Not me~ Telecommuter are for people that are disciplined and honest. So you have to show results that you can work at your home. Studies show that 10% of telecommuters are better working at home and not in a office.

Proceed with caution
Telecommuter isn't for everyone, especially for those who are starting a career for the fist time. A lot of young , a office is a "social itch." A people Person would find this a "isolating" for them.

Happy at home
This would a very good job for people who have children and no car. Here are eight reasons why Telecommuter is great:

1. Get more work done
I hear that almost every damn day. When I do, the work just gets bigger. I hate work, especially at home.

2.Balance work with life
I don't like it when a hard-working father, who keeps his children of the streets and not eating bugs, and makes sure there is a roof over their heads, get no respect from his family and is inspected to just quit work when he wants to. I hate that.

3.Clear air
I love the thought on that makes me feel safe, and clean

4.Avoiding Traffic
I don't drive ~I have other people do that for me~ But is sucks to be in traffic. Even when its hot.

5.Save time
I can't image wasting 90 minutes trying to go to work. It would suck. And I would be age-ing like crazy, too. I'd be old as heaven.

6.Live where you want
I don't know what is mean, but I love Japan

7.SAVE MONEY!!!!
Everyone needs money. And you can save a lot of money. Especially with these damn gas prices.

8.Enjoy Variety.
Most people do this "periodically" and give them the satisfaction of their jobs

I might add too, It might be better to work at home. That way you don't get dumb psycho path trying his/her best hitting on you. or trying to run their hand in your hair. thats just creepy.

Captains Log of boredom
10:43


Kill me green
you know you do
cause your mean
I love you

2 comments:

Candra said...

Well good okay blog.So do you melt? Is that what you mean?So that's why you don't drive huh?You should stay in antartica,the wild....B)

Lissy said...

nice blog i like to read it again.