Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Workin' The Web

Myspace!
We get back myspace again. Because now there are so many people on there. Now it's got Musicians. So far Since I ben On there, I know:
~Musicians~
John5 ~!!!!OMG!!!!!!~
Marilyn Manson
The Cure ~mainly Robert Smith~
My Chemical Romance
Kelly ~Shoes!~
Chi'ziis
Ace Frehpley
and ME!!!!!!!

So myspace is the official world wide communication tool
or so say "Tom"

Well people I got to go......:(
So laterz
Lissy,....................i got nothing
Ta!
Sir,(s)AIN'T bRANDON

Captain's log of smells
10:18

3 comments:

Candra said...

Cool for the first time ever,you didn't say much for the first time! Kidderz,well yeah bye,

Blink*,me

Lissy said...

Hey, not so good blog
yeah your other blogs were good and ineresting
but not this one
uh huh....yeah!

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

.....but you guys still my friends?