Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Advanture of DOOM!!!!

I can’t think of anything so I’m just going to write down my thoughts in my head. So I have starting writing down the stuff in my head and I also think I might be a total dill-hole to rABBITS. Oh well who cares about rabbits anyway. While I’m talking about rabbits did you rabbits are suicidal? Yes, they really are. Once my mom and I were driving at night and this cute little rabbit ran out and BAM!!! I guess it was on drugs on something, anyways. Its eye and guts were everywhere. My heart was crush because I started laughing and making fun of my mom. Speaking of fun did some one watch the Simsons, yet? It was so funny. I fell asleep with laughter……hahahahahahazhazhahzhahzahahzahzhzzazhazhazhzzzzhahzzzzhzhazhazzzzzzzhazazzzzzzzzzzz
hzahzzzzzahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-oh sorry I went to sleep, just thinking about the Simsons movie, and how funny it. mADE ME SLEEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new blogcome visit my blog!!

Manda said...

Yeah,the Simpsons are awesome! But Rabbit-killer come visit my so what blob.