Friday, August 24, 2007

Little girl

I have nothing to fear
but the sound of her
trembling my ear
making my mind a blur

The view of her shadow
scares the hell of me
know i must go
and so i flee

she is pure insanity
the last of the kind
scaring the hell out of me
making me go out of my mind

Little girl, little girl
let me rot in peace
Or I may just hurl
and be a freak on a leash

crazy girl of dark light
My pain don't want ya
Plus I don't want to fight
My dear, Candra

Where did you go?
Only you
would know

1 comment:

Candra said...

Right here you dork!Are you going to write about your husband Ben-G?My gramps?Yeah,Yeah I'm going to let you rot like a cow in hell.Turn you into Cheerios not a hummmburger CHEERIOS! Yeah did you know I'm vegetarian? Ha Ha Ha Ha Hahahahahah yeah bye!

P.S I have a deadly gift for you in your next check-up at the retirement center.(Hint)A blade and salt!hahahahaha