Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Learning of DOOM!!!!!!

i swear my head is going to exploded with insanity and knowledge. Run away now while I'll complain about how good my life is and how much want to screw it with rABBIT!!!!! there are some things in this world that I just don't understand. It makes want to kill a family of rabbits. Not that I'm crazy or anything, just because its the only animal that doesn't fight back..............nevermind. Anyway Today would be nice if I could just shut-up for an hour or two. anyway enjoy this nice poem:

"If today was dead
Oh, where is your head
If it falls from the sky
then I'm guessing you have died
Oh, the screams fill you with fear
all at once, with darkness is near
The insanity catches your mind
And soon you'll be mine
There is nothing to do and say
So this would be my birthday
kiss, kiss, kill, kill,
bang, bang if you will
So with further-a-due-
Merry Christmas you
I'm guessing you'll know who I AM"

2 comments:

FX said...

Hi! if you want to find the list of the students blog address its just HERE on our blog !

prpmeetsgbk said...

Wow! you are crazy, don't hurt the rabbit!!! or i'm going to get my sister to bash your head with her guitar.