Monday, August 20, 2007

Painkillers and cooked spiders

Friday was very interesting because I found out that Tuba City has a Museum. Which was really freaky, I might add. So I really liked it. Also we went to the flea ~bag~ market. That was a lot of fun, especially seeing all of my teachers who should be at WORK!!! But again it was a lot fun.

The cheap Blur
The rest of my weekend was a blur. A cheap, 99 cent, pissed-off-at-me-dad-, blur. Thank god for pain killers. I my poor weekend was all used so horribly. It never had a chance. Painkillers, HA! I mock the name.

PaIN-kILLerS
Speaking of pain-killers, My own dog has to take pain-killers.
I'd be so mAD at my dog if he was a drug-dealer. Not only is he going to pay rent, but he's going to hook me up. Because I'm tired of gummy-bears, pop-rocks and soda. They're starting to wear off.

:(


Dear sweet doom
I wish I had a someone
not to be with in a room
but to kill for fun

A girl asked if I was crazy
and eats a lot of daisy's
I laughed and I said
No I don't, I can't eat anything
because I'm all dead

red, red, on the wall
who has killed them all?
Which monster of the damned
has spread blood with its hand
Who has killed the little kids
who never knew what they did
please tell me wall
who has killed them all
All this blood, runs like a Nile
for I am in denial
whats happen to those kids
and what I did
red, red on the wall
What made me kill them all

Children and Fleas
children and fleas
What do they have to do with me?
Do they want my candy?
Do they want my blood?
Do they want my money?
Holy crap!!!
the Children made Flood
Children and Fleas
Children and Fleas
leaving you scratching
eats your money
eats your candy
But always making you smiling
Children and Fleas
Children and Fleas
please leave





2 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

"children and Fleas"
Thats so great

Alix said...

Good structure!
But the title mentioned cooked spiders and I didn't see anything about them (or maybe it was a metaphor ? Yeah we are bad at English... ).

The overview doesn't match the others paragraphs, you should have written something about painkillers and cooked spiders.

But it was fun reading your post, your writing style is nice!