Thursday, August 16, 2007

Feeding my blog

Today.......~sighs~......Today feels weird and different like something very good or something horrible is going to happen......Today feels weird. That or it could be the food I ate yesterday. It was !!!!!!!SICK!!!!!!!!.........but oh well. Its not that anyone is reading this right?.....right?
:(
I miss those rabbits. But I guess some things aren't made to keep forever. But you know what they say; "You can't make an omlette, without cracking some eggs!" ~insert (EV)ill laugh here~ They had it coming. Suicidal (r)ABBITS..........they can bite like hell.

Anyway Before I get really graphic, I have to say:

New days are fun
theres always something to do
always something dumb
always something new

New days are sad
They never last to long
still, they make you glad
even if you gone

New days are confusing
I don't know what it is
But I have to keep rhythming
this is what I give

I hate new days
I hate them a lot
Their almost like a maze
of tiny little dots

Love.......its painful
It the one thing I really hate
Its false of its joyful
Of all the wonderful things it makes

Love and days
Confusing and dead
Days being a maze
And love making everything red

Roses are Dead
Violents are New
Heres my heart that was once red
I say this because I'm giving it to you

2 comments:

prpmeetsgbk said...

Who am I?? don't know either, but maybe I'll figure it out...yeah my sister is crazy!

Anonymous said...


it's awesume ....come visit my blog!!!