Friday, August 17, 2007

Sleep+Long Ace Day= Old age

I feel HUNDRED YEARS OLD, where did the years go? I feeling okay just not too saucy, today. But I found out some stuff yesterday and I made my day.....thank you, colin. I really don't got nothing to say, just:


Ugly and Pretty
the war that never ends
The battle with pity
secret messages that never send

Pretty people never know
how ugly they really are
Ugly people don't know
how beautiful they really are
But its nothing but a show
a goal that is too far
but I think you should know
who they really are

I'm not pretty
nor am I ugly
just creepy
and chubby
but never happy
I f you want to
come and kill me

I HATE the i am
the lies that i tell you
I don't like being a human
and all the shi(r)t that you do

Somebody has fear
no matter what they do
it creeps up behind your ear
and screams "PEE-KA-BOO"

Lest We Forget
But we just met

2 comments:

Chocolate_Psycho! said...

your poems SUCK

Candra said...

What Duh!you weird emo!So did someone knocked the old vampire out of you that's why you're getting old? yeah I should have slaughtered you history so I don't have to hear you whine like a little Japanese girl!